top of page
Ristretto coffee capsules

Ristretto coffee capsules

SKU: R0001
Excluding VAT |

Ristretto is made of 80% robusta beans counter-balanced with the remaining 20% benefiting from the sweetness of arabica beans. This makes it perfect for a quick shot with a strong, complete taste.


Sold in packs of 10 capsules

bottom of page